Monday, September 19, 2016

Never Give Up

Sometimes we underestimate ourselves when it comes to our own potential. What we are truly capable of doing or becoming.  I think in everyone we see around us, we sometimes wish we could be as ambitious as they are.  Guess what?  You can be!  All it takes is willpower.  Some things may come easy and some may be the most difficult ever.  The key is to never give up.  To learn what is inside you, what makes you truly who you are.

As many of you know, we are not going to succeed at everything we do. That's ok, at least you tried.  You got to experience something otherwise you may not have ever done.  Most people in their life time will not be able to say that.  The reason being, they simply didn't try. How unfortunate for them.  They never knew what could have been different in their lives.

Basically it boils down to this,  never be afraid to try something new.  Even if you fail, you succeeded. It's really a win-win situation.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Suzanne, i like the message here.
    :) Ellie
    https://ellie-green.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reminder to live life to its fullest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Suzie you are great. I love this. Thank LeeAnn for pointing out your blog. A wise man (my daddy) once told me you can do anything you set your mind to. Sometimes the Lord gives us obstacles but if we keep on trying anything is possible. Good job sweetie I really enjoyed. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I love you too. I have always been better at putting my thoughts on paper thank speaking them. I wanted to try blogging but wasn't sure if it was for me. To be honest, I love it. Thank you for your support. It means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete

Finally at Peace

Finally at Peace I watched as you lay Each day I'd pray For God to keep you But he knew Each day you desired But yet you were...