Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Year New View



WELCOME 2017!!!!! 




With that being said, bring on the new year and the new view to go with it. I have never been the type to make resolutions or even think about starting one and sticking to it either.

My only way to look at the new year is with a new view. A new view of what I would like to see different in my life for a new year. We all know that time changes things and for the most part resolutions can be just simple dreams or hopes. Life sometimes makes it impossible to stick to every plan, so therefore, we as humans have to be reasonable when it comes to such plan making.

Leaving me to simply say, why bother? I will simply go with the flow of life as usual. Making plans day to day and living my life as much as possible. Hoping that time supports my views of how things should be progressing.

For those of you that can carry on your resolutions, my hat is off to you! Consider yourself one of the few in a world of life changing goals and sticking to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally at Peace

Finally at Peace I watched as you lay Each day I'd pray For God to keep you But he knew Each day you desired But yet you were...