Thursday, May 25, 2017

What About Me (children of heroin)






What About Me

What about me
Why can't you see
I should mean more
Just like before

You left me for drugs
And all those thugs
That don't care about you
Just what you do

My little heart breaks
For heavens sakes
My eyes cry
Why oh why

I just want my mom and dad
This makes me very sad
Instead of people I don't know
Why is this so

Please don't leave me
Please mommy
I just want you to love me
Please daddy

I want you to hold my hand
Why can't you understand
Why can't I be your drug
All I want is your hug

A kiss goodnight
To help me sleep tight
A bedtime story too
Will surely do

All I want is you
Nothing more will do
I just want you to see
What about me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally at Peace

Finally at Peace I watched as you lay Each day I'd pray For God to keep you But he knew Each day you desired But yet you were...