Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Fighting The Fight

I'm fighting hard
I've played the card

I'm losing the fight
It just isn't right

Why can't she see
This is killing me

I do this every day
I know no other way

The tears I cry
The questions why

I want more 
but I'm losing the war

My body is wired
but I'm just tired

The battle wasn't won
and this is no fun

I close my eyes
I secretly hear her cries

I can't help her
My mind continues to stir

I'm fighting harder and faster
But shes lost to the master

Please God I pray
Often everyday

I'm fighting the fight
With all my might

I'm slowly drowning
and my head is pounding

Please take control
And free her soul

This fight I want to win
Please God make her whole again


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally at Peace

Finally at Peace I watched as you lay Each day I'd pray For God to keep you But he knew Each day you desired But yet you were...